Wichita Divorce and Family Lawyer
When you have family law concerns, and are seeking solutions, you deserve the help of someone who shares your Christian values. Whether you are going through a divorce or are interested in an adoption, you want an attorney who understands your beliefs and can help you understand your options. At the Wichita Weber Law Office, P.A., we have been helping the community throughout south central Kansas for over 29 years. We have also presented continuing legal education seminars on advanced family law issues.
Let Us Find the Right Solution for You
Contact Weber Law Office, P.A.
When you hire Weber Law Office, P.A. we will be by your side to protect your rights throughout the entire legal process. We try to resolve all our family law cases in an amicable manner, but we will zealously litigate when it is in your best interest. Dedicated to providing efficient legal counsel, we will help you reach an acceptable resolution as soon as possible.
We know how hard it can be to go through a divorce. We also understand that your values are just as important to you as the day you got married. We will assist you in finding solutions for every aspect of your divorce and divorce settlement, including:
- Spousal support and maintenance: Also known as alimony, we will help you come up with a spousal support plan that works for you.
- Child support: You never stop being a parent and you always want what is best for your children. Determined by state guidelines, we will make sure they come up with the right child support amount and help make sure that it is enforced.
- Legal separation/separate maintenance: If you and your spouse are trying to reconcile but are currently living apart, or need to legally separate, we can help establish the financial support you need until the two of you work things out.
- Annulments: When possible, we advocate the use of annulments instead of divorce.
- Child custody
- Visitation modification
- Prenuptial/premarital contracts
- Paternity disputes
- Divorce-related business valuations
- Juvenile child in need of care
Whatever challenges your family faces, we can help you find solutions that maintain a focus on your values. Located in Wichita’s River Park Place, our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We offer weekend and evening hours by appointment. Contact us today for more information about your family law concerns.